By Geoffrey J. Gladstone, Evan H. Black, S. Myint, B.G. Brazzo, Frank A. Nesi, T.C. Hengst, F.A. Nesi, B.E. Cook, B.N. Lemke, M.J. Lucarelli, J.G. Rose
Written by way of most sensible oculoplastic surgeons within the box, together with Frank A. Nesi, MD, this atlas combines an cutting edge academic approach: line drawings that correspond to videoclips on CD-ROMs. The text's extraordinary authors have perfected the main usually played oculoplastic surgical innovations. beginning with eyelid fix, and now plastic surgery, their atlas sequence is designed to show all ophthalmologists who desire to research those thoughts and therefore improve their source of revenue. Mastery of those techniques is made more uncomplicated by means of following the step by step illustrations which are complimented through vidoeclips on CD-ROMs. The learn of the helping anatomy, via transparent lower instructions with heavily-illustrated ideas, deals a layout with a view to permit the learner to realize the required realizing for attaining a extra favorable end result.
Read or Download Oculoplastic Surgery Atlas PDF
Similar surgery books
Written via leaders of their fields, this is often the second one variation of a vintage, must-have paintings for surgeons and apartment employees. It offers surgical practitioners with a present, concise and algorithmic method of usually encountered difficulties. greater than a hundred chapters element each universal surgical illness within the type of a succinct textual content coupled with a step by step set of rules.
The booklet is specified by 6 sections:1. Preclinical techniques to stand Transplantation2. medical features in education to stand Transplantation in Humans3. Approval technique of Face Transplantation in Humans4. Social and Public family members in Face Transplantation5. global event with Face Transplantation in Humans6.
Chemical peeling is a widely known procedure used to revive a younger visual appeal and enhance dermatologic defects. This publication is the 1st atlas on chemical peels and has been considerably revised and up-to-date because the first variation as a way to replicate the state-of-the-art within the box. a number of the kinds of chemical peel and peeling innovations are mentioned in a step by step demeanour because of helping illustrations.
Advances in surgical process and broadening symptoms for complicated gastrointestinal tactics, surgical administration of thoracic, hepato-pancreato-biliary, and colorectal illnesses maintains to adapt, yet morbidity is still a continual challenge. This ebook presents a entire, state-of-the artwork, definitive reference for the prognosis and administration of difficult-to-manage problems following complex gastrointestinal surgical procedure.
- Colorectal Surgery: Living Pathology in the Operating Room
- Raising of Microvascular Flaps: A Systematic Approach
- Skin Necrosis
- Master the Wards: Surgery Flashcards
- Tipps und Tricks für den ästhetisch-plastischen Chirurgen: Problemlösungen von A - Z
- Abdominal Organ Transplantation: State of the Art
Extra info for Oculoplastic Surgery Atlas
Owsley J. Elevation of the malar fat pad superficial to the orbicularis oculi muscle for correction of prominent nasolabial folds. Clin Plast Surg 1995;22:279–293. 61. Owsley J, Fiala T. Update: lifting the malar fat pad for correction of prominent nasolabial folds. Plast Reconstr Surg 1997;100:715–722. 62. Hamra S. A study of the long-term effect of malar fat repositioning in face lift surgery: short-term success but long-term failure. Plast Reconstr Surg 2002; 110:940–951. 63. Freilinger G, Gruber H, Happak W, et al.
46. Obagi S, Bridenstine J. Lifetime Skincare. Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am 2000;12:531–540. 47. Glogau R. Physiologic and structural changes associated with aging skin. Dermatol Clin 1997;15:555. 48. Mitz V, Peyronie M. The superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS) in the parotid and cheek area. Plast Reconstr Surg 1976;50:80. 49. Lucarelli M, Khwarg S, Lemke B, et al. The anatomy of midfacial ptosis. Ophthalmic Plast Reconstr Surg 2000;16:7–22. 50. Kikkawa D, Lemke BN, Dortzbach R. Relations of the superficial musculoaponeurotic system to the orbit and characterization of the orbitomalar ligament.
Superficial fascial and muscular layers in the face and neck: a histologic study. Aesthetic Plast Surg 1987;11:171. 58. Furnas D. The retaining ligaments of the cheek. Plast Reconstr Surg 1989;83:11. 59. Hamra S. Lifting the malar fat pad for correcting nasolabial folds. Plast Reconstr Surg 1994;93:661–662. 60. Owsley J. Elevation of the malar fat pad superficial to the orbicularis oculi muscle for correction of prominent nasolabial folds. Clin Plast Surg 1995;22:279–293. 61. Owsley J, Fiala T.
- Russian Aces of World War 1 by Victor Kulikov
- The Asian Grandmothers Cookbook: Home Cooking from Asian by Patricia Tanumihardja